Updated: June 25, 2020
Dear Clients and friends,
We hope that you all have adjusted to the stay-at-home order, and are finding some peace in the new normal. Our prayers go out to all of the people who have come in contact with the disease, have family and friends who have, or have suffered any other traumatic events during this time. Reality is that it is a really scary time, and we need each other now more than ever before.
REOPENING LEVEL UP
According to Governer Baker’s phased reopening for Massachusetts, here are the following departments that are open for in-person sessions at Level Up:
- Massage Therapy and Bodywork services:
Open Mondays and Wednesdays for limited sessions. Click here to see available times
- Personal Training 1-on-1 sessions now available in-studio
- Small Group Training: Virtual training sessions 7 days a week! In-studio sessions schedule to resume at the start of phase 3
*Please note that these dates are all subject to change. If public health data trends are negative, specific industries, regions, and/or the entire Commonwealth may need to return to an earlier phase*
Click here to read the complete document regarding the 4-phases of reopening.
NEW STUDIO POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR SAFE RE-OPENING
- All clients are being asked to wait in their car/outside until their scheduled start time. If your trainer/therapist is available earlier, they will call or text you so that you can come in. Otherwise, the door will be locked up until your scheduled start time. Our studio phone number is (781) 697-2364.
- All clients will receive a touch-less temperature check upon arrival to the studio, followed by a short survey of questions. Any temperatures 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter the studio for any reason.
- All clients must immediately wash their hands before touching any item in the studio, or before going into the massage room
- All clients are asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer at the end of each session
- All clients have the ability to log in to their online account through mindbody and can leave their card on file for touch-less payment options.
– If charging a card in the studio, our Ipad will be covered with a clean plastic wrap, prior to your use, and it will be removed after transaction has been completed.
- FACE MASKS
– Personal Training: A mask must be worn during the full duration of your stay at Level Up
– Massage Therapy: A face mask must be worn in the pre/post conversation, and all face up/side lying massage treatment. A face cot will be created out of a pillowcase, which will allow you to remove the mask for face down treatment only.
- Your Massage Therapist: During the entire massage treatment, your therapist must be wearing gloves, a face mask, face shield or goggles, and a smock or apron that will be changed in between each client. As always, all sheets and face coverings will be changed in between each client, and a 30 minute buffer has been added in between each session to allow for more extensive santiation measures in between clients.
More On massage Therapy
In October 2020, I will be expecting my first children (identical twins!) and will be working on a limited schedule through August/September 2020. Thank you in advance for taking these health measures seriously, and helping to keep me, my little ones, and each other safe! <3
All massage sessions will be limited to an hour, and may be extended to 90 minutes on the day of, if scheduling allows, and my body is feeling comfortable to do so at that time.
All massage appointments made online and over the phone are requests until they have been approved (24-48 hours time). Please wait to receive a confirmation email to ensure your appointment time. If for some reason, I need to deny the appointment, please save firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contact lists. You will receive an email with compareable time blocks to schedule your appointment.
Rate change: Massage Therapy rates have changed: $109 per 60 minute session, and $149 per 90 minute session. This reflects a $14 increase in massage prices, which reflects the decrease in available sessions and increase in products needed to perform the treatment. I work really hard to stay affordable so that I can see more of you, more often, and so that you can really feel the benefits that regular body treatment has to offer. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and I appreciate your understanding.
Discounted Massage packages are also now available. Please email us for more information.
Supporting Level Up
Many of you have asked about ways that you can continue to help support our Small Business through this pandemic! Your check-ups, check-ins, kind words, donations, and gift card purchases mean so much to us!
Here are some ways you can help support our Local, Small Business!
1. Make a donation:
Any amount will help us keep the lights on and our doors open during the unknown duration of our closure. All participants who leave a Donation will win a hand-made swag item from Level Up Fitness and Wellness Center! (Items can be redeemed upon studios first day re-opening. All previous and future donations included)
2. Purchase a Gift Card:
Do you know someone who would benefit from our Massage or Personal Training Services? If you think we would make a great gift for someone, consider purchasing a gift card. Gift cards never expire!Click here to purchase a gift card
3. Find Us On Social Media!
We are working hard on building a virtual fitness and recovery library for our loyal members! (We are also taking workout requests and recovery requests. Just reply back to this email). We will be sharing some of this great information on our social media, and we hope that you may also share it with your friends and family, if you feel it may be of value to them!
There is no better advertisement that word of mouth from happy customers! Tell us how we are doing, and help us attract like-minded individuals to join our community!
Please let us know what else we can do to make your life-at-home more comfortable! See you again soon!
Twyla, Amanda, Denise, Annie and Mikayla